Oh my god, hey guys! I know I haven’t really been active but I’ve been extremely busy. With being a lead in my school’s production “The Diary of Anne Frank”, AP classes, and marching band, I’ve hardly have time to get on. So bare with me for the next month or so, I promise I will return to my normal activity!
I wish I could say that Augustus Waters kept his sense of humor ‘til the end, that not for a single moment did his courage waiver, but that is not what happened.
Happy 75th Anniversary to The Wizard of Oz! To celebrate, I present to you;
Movies in a Nutshell: The Wizard of Oz
i hit my coworkers shoulder lightly and he was like “you’re going to make me cry like a girl” and i was like “what’s wrong with being a girl?” and he was quiet for a moment then he looked into the distance and whispered “the social standards they’re forced to live by”
- the ones who are basically your friends and you can tell them anything
- The ones who seem to hate teenagers and teaching and JFC why did they choose to do this for a living
- the ones that are really nice but just suck at teaching and you never really learn anything in that class
- the dorky one that never gets mad just gives you that long “I’m dissapointed in you look”
- the ones that teach no matter whats going on in the class
i remember even just a year ago, i’d see pictures all the time of people with captions saying “i’m ugly” and stuff like that
but now, just about every day on my dash, it’s gotten to be like a thing where people will say “my hair looked super cute today” or “i’ve been feeling so body positive lately”
how awesome is that
don’t imagine your otp slow dancing in their socks while the taller of the two hums a tune (terribly) for them to dance to and the shorter has their face pressed into the taller one’s shoulder. don’t imagine it.